Please read all these terms and conditions:
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with, If you are not sure about anything email email@example.com .
- These Term and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services and goods by you (the Customer)
- With (the Supplier or us or we)
- These are the terms on which we sell all Services to you. By ordering any of the services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
- Contract means the legally binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the services.
- Delivery Location means the Supplier’s premises or other location where the Services are to be supplied, as set out in the Order.
- Goods means any goods that we supply to you with the services, of the number and descriptions set out in the Order.
- Order means the customer’s order for the Services from the supplier as set out.
- Services means the services, including any Goods, of the number and description set out in the Order.
- The description of the Services and any Goods is as set out in our website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in size or colour of any Goods supplied.
- In the case of services and any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
- All services are subject to availability.
- We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
- You must co-operate with us in all matters relating to the Services, provide us and our authorised employees and representatives with access to any premises under your control as required, provide us with all information required to perform Services and obtain any necessary licences and consents (unless otherwise agreed)
- Failure to comply with the above Customer default which entitles us to suspend performance of the Services until you remedy it or if you fail to remedy it following our request, we can terminate the Contract with immediate effect on written notice to you.
Basis of Sale:
- The description of the Services and any Goods in our website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services or Goods.
- When an Order has been made, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- A Contract will be formed for the Services ordered, only upon or, if earlier, the Supplier’s delivery of the Services to the Customer.
- Any quotation or estimate of Fees (as defined below) is valid for a maximum period of 7 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
- No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Services, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
- We Intend that these Terms and Conditions apply to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer where we, the Supplier and you the Customer, enter the Contract at any of the Supplier’s business premises, and where the Contract is not a contract (i) for which an offer was made by the Customer in the Supplier’s and the Customer’s simultaneous physical presence away from those premises, or (ii) made Immediately after the Customer was personally and individually addressed in the Supplier’s and the Customer’s simultaneous physical presence away from those premises. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate to you and which might, in some way, be better for you, e.g. by giving cancellation rights pursuant to customer protection law. Business premises means immovable retail premises where we carry on business on a permanent basis or, in the case of movable retail premises, on a usual basis.
Fees and Payment
- The fees for the Services, the price of any Goods (if not included in the Fees) and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out in our price list current at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing. Prices for Services may be calculated on a fixed fee or on a standard rate basis.
- Fees and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the order.
- Payment for Services must be made You must pay in cash or by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Services.
- We will deliver the Services, including any Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement.
- In the case of Services, within a reasonable time; and
- In the case of Goods, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 calendar days from the day on which the Contract is entered into.
- In any case, regardless of the events beyond our control, if we do not deliver services on time, you can require us to reduce the Fees or charges by the appropriate amount (including the right to receive a refund for anything already paid above the reduced amount). The amount of reduction can, where appropriate, be up to the full amount of the Fees or charges.
- In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
- We have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
- After we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
- If you treat the Contract at an end. But do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods, If the Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
- If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the Goods have been delivered, you must return them or allow us to collect them from you and we will pay the costs of this.
- If any Goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
- The Goods will become your responsibility form the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
Risk and Title
- The collection service you do not own until we have received the full payment. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel your subscription and end any right to use our collection system.
- You can withdraw the order by withdrawing subscription within a day of signing up. That is If you wish to change your mind and withdraw money, no reason is required.
- We have a legal duty to collect your bins in contract with what we have informed you, if we would have not reached these expectations, following examples:
- Upon bins clean-up, the bins will:
- Be fully cleaned
- Function in same way as before
- Conform to their description
- In relation to the Services, anything we say or write to you, or anything someone else says or writes to you on our behalf, about us por about the Services, is a term of the Contract (which we must comply with) if you take it into account when deciding to enter this Contract, or when making any decisions about the Services after enter into this Contract. Anything you take into account is subject to anything that qualified it and was said or written to you by us or on behalf of us on the same occasion, and any change to it that has been expressly agreed between us (before entering this Contract or later).
Duration, termination and suspension:
- The contract continues as long as it takes us to perform the Services.
- Either you or we may terminate the Contract or suspend the Services at any time by a written notice of termination or suspension to the other if that other.
- Commits a serious breach, or a series of breaches resulting in a serious breach, of the Contract and the breach either cannot be fixed or is not fixed within 30 days of the written notice; or
- Is subject to any step towards its bankruptcy or liquidation
- On termination of the Contract for any reason, any of our respective remaining rights and liabilities will not be affected.
- Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
- Fore the purposes of Terms and Conditions:
- ‘Data Protection Laws’ means any applicable law relating to the process of Personal Data, including; but not limited to the Directive 95/46 EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
- ‘GDPR’ means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679
- ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data’ and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
- We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing the Services and Goods to you.
- Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Services and Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Services and Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws.
- Before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified.
- We will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data, and
- We will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
- For any enquires or complaints regarding data privacy contact the following email address:
Successor and our sub-contractors:
- Either party can transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else and will remain liable to the other for its obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub-contractors who is chooses to help perform its duties.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party:
- In the event of failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
- The party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable, and
- The party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, providing that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to delivery.
- Excluding liability: We do not exclude for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) death or personal injury caused by the negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other legal obligations. Subject to this, we are not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (e.g. loss of profit) to your business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer – because we believe you are not buying the Services and Goods wholly or mainly for your business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
- The contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
- Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of Scotland or Northern Ireland respectively.
- We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows.